TRANSIT HOME CUM WOMEN AND CHILD HELPLINE
Aim of the Project:
Empower our society for better justice, better living, respect and a stable society
- Generation of a sense of security from a very first hour of rescue, of victims of trafficking and exploitation , to their reintegration in the community from which they belong.
- Generation of security to the rescued victims through shelter homes from where they will be rehabilitated and the process of their reintegration be carried out.
- Empowering them with life skill trainings, confidence building and capacitate them to lead their life on their own
- Strengthen them to fight against evils of traffickers and community
- To create an environment where no gaps could be found between victims and other members of community
- In the community the problem of individual will be considered as the problem of all and community could access security for suffers and alls
Facilities available in Transit Home:
- Welcome Kit
- Fooding and lodging facilities
- Skill training/Vocational Training
- Training on Child Rights
- Health checkups
- Security facility
- BKS running two transit home one at Delhi and one at Ranchi for rescued children in coordination with Dept. of Social Welfare (WCD), Dept. Of Labour, Jharkhand Police, CID Jharkhand etc. More than 1200 of trafficked victims are successfully rehabilitated.
- BKS runs Anti trafficking Toll-Free number at Ranchi- 1800-3456-531 and also a Helpline Number at Delhi- 011-32673527 with Social Welfare-Women & Child Development department, Govt. of Jharkhand.
- BKS is nominated as the Nodal Organisation for Anti-Human Trafficking Unit in Jharkhand since last 10 years, by the Social Welfare-Women & Child Development department, Govt. of Jharkhand.