Vision: Improved socio-economic status of vulnerable communities, particularly women and children by promoting human rights.
Mission: To create an environment in our society where women and children can have their participation in development processes & can enjoy their rights, standing neck to neck with modern approaches, technologies & economies.
- Building an environment where people, especially women and children can gain access to health and education.
- Support in creating an environment where women can gain access to skill training opportunities and can realize their full potential.
- Develop women and children for their rights and respect in the society.
- Develop a trusted bridge between dreams and aspirations of individual who cares nation and its realization.
- Develop potential of women to judge right or wrong and fight trafficking and their harassment.
- Nurture children so as to develop our future human resource as the strongest one in terms of health and education.
- To build a professional environment which will be secular, transparent, credible & accountable for all even & odds in society.
- Registration: 2008-09/753, registered under the Indian Society Registration Act XXI, of 1860
- FCRA: 337800047
- 12 A: VIII-18/12A/2009-10/759-61
- PAN NO. AABTB6166H
- TAN No.: RCHB01755F
- 80G: VIII-31/10-11/446-48
- DARPAN Registration No.: JH/2016/0099847
- GST No.: 20AABTB6166H1Z2