Accreditation & Awards:
- Award for working best on female education-Empowering marginalized girls through quality education by Save the Children and P & G Shiksha in 2016
- Award for Incredible contributions for Child Protection by Save the Children and P & G Shikhsa in 2015
- Award for working best on Child Protection and Child Education in Jharkhand by Jharkhand State Commission for Protection of Child Rights and Jharkhand State Child Labour Commission in 2015
- Award to Ms. Aarti Kumari (BKS Shelter Home Child for doing Nukkad Natak and awaring the children and people in different districts of Jharkhand on the issues of Child Trafficking, Child Protection and making child friendly village) by Times Now Group in 2014
- Appreciating contributions of Bal Kalyan Sangh by World Vision in 2013
- Special Contribution in Poverty Elevation by Dainik Jagaran in 2012
- Emerging Jharkhand Times Impact Award for most admired NGO by Shri. Arjun Munda, C.M. Jharkhand and Shri. Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, GOI by Times Now Group in 2012
- Award for Child Protection Service and Anti Human Trafficking by Jharkhand Police in 2011.
- Award for Incredible contributions in Child Labour Elimination and Awareness by Jharkhand Govt. and ATSEC Jharkhand in 2011.
- Award for gesture in Eradicating blindness by Kashyap Memorial Eye Bank, Ranchi in 2010
Recently in the year 2020, BKS has been nominated as a member of the Sub-group on “Child Rights and Child Protection” formulated by the NITI Aayog under NITI Civil Society Organizations (CSO) Standing Committee for engagement of NGOs for achieving National Development Agenda and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in India.