SANKALP– “Combating trafficking in children with focus on girl child in Jharkhand”
Overall objective: Restoration of trafficked victims to their family with focus on girl child in Jharkhand.
Target groups: Trafficked Girl Child, who have been rescued by the authority and need to be reintegrated with their family.
Final beneficiaries: Victim of trafficking, children vulnerable to trafficking and children living in state.
- Providing welcome dignity kit to the rescued victim.
- Shelter facility to the victim.
- Counseling of the victims by trained counselor.
- Follow up of cases with the Child Welfare Committee.
- Identifying the victim’s family.
- Verification of victim’s family members’ identification.
- Counseling of victims family and parents.
- Processing the handover of victim to family through CWC.
- Follow-up visit and discussion with the victim and their family with social security schemes.
- Documentation of process of restoration and development of standard process guideline for trafficked child victim restoration in the state.
- Advocacy with the State Government department for developing state plan of action against human trafficking with focus on children.
- State level training of Child Welfare Committee.
- District level Training of police and other stakeholders on combating child trafficking.
- Orientation and Capacity building of project staffs and NGO representatives.
- Awareness generation through wall writing, rallies and skit plays.
- Life skill trainings of trafficked victims.