To increase access and quality of education for disadvantaged and excluded children in project areas, with a special focus on girls
- Strengthening of SMC’s
- Community mobilization and Orientation of PRI members on RtE.
- Conducting parents teachers meetings
- Capacity building of Teachers on using TLM.
- Monthly weekend camps for vocational training for KGBV students
- Strengthening of libraries and reading corners
- Strengthening of Girls Group formations and Bal sansads
- Support to KGBV students in science and maths in Jharkhand School and specific newsletter by students
- Creating child friendly environment in both KGBV Primary and Upper-Primary Schools.
- Increase in Retention of Children at School.
- Ensuring quality education inconformity with RtE through community monitoring.